V110K Variable Speed Drivehead
V Series Drive Heads – Variable Drive Heads
Pro-Dig “V” Series are our most productive drives. The unit automatically senses the ground conditions and delivers the optimum torque and speed throughout the digging cycle.
Pro-Dig “V” Series are available in two options:
Standard Auto Mode giving infinitely variable Torques and Speeds.
Standard Auto Mode with Manual Operator Override. This option incorporates a cab mounted switch where by the operator can override the auto setting and switch to high Torque/Low Speed Mode. This can be particularly useful in the installation of anchors.
Motor Mount: SAE “E” 4 Bolt
Flow Range: 10-100- GPM (US)
Max Pressure: 5000 PSI
Output Shafts: 177mm Square
|OUTPUT SPEED ||OUTPUT TORQUE
|FLOW GPM(US)||SPEED(RPM)||PRESSURE(PSI)||TORQUE(FT / LBS)
· Heavy Duty Planetary Gearbox
· Premium Quality German Manufactured Linde Variable Speed Hydraulic Motor
· Manual Override as Standard,
· High Quality Taper Roller Bearings
· Lifetime Shaft Pullout Warranty
· Load Control Valve Available for Screw Pile Applications
· Long Service Lifetime
· Variable Speed function offers the most productive production rates Vs. any competitors Drives
· Auto Kick down feature can be easily adjusted in the field
· Higher Output Speed assists in spinning off auger spoils
· Field Serviceable
· Manufactured and Serviced in the USA